Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
If you have any questions regarding the application, please contact Betsy Garland.Phone: 330-825-7815, ext. 310Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All contractors working within the City of Norton must be registered with the City. Please see the Zoning Department page for the link to the registration form. For a list of Registered Contractors, please contact the Zoning Office - 330-825-7815 ext. 310 or email email@example.com.
- Allow up to five (5) business days for Zoning approval.
- Upon approval, you will need to contact the Zoning Office for payment. Payments can be made by cash or check (made payable to the City of Norton). A 3% processing fee will be applied to credit/debit card transactions.
- Once zoning application is approved, any subsequent building permitting is done through the City of Barberton Building Department and is the responsibility of the applicant to obtain proper permitting before construction begins. Barberton Building Department: (330) 848-6730
Please include an aerial view diagram of your project, including location on property, all dimensions, and all side, front, and rear measurements from lot lines.
All contractors must be registered with the City of Norton. Please see the Zoning Office page for the Contractor Registration Application.Registered contractors must obtain all electrical, foundation, plumbing, and HVAC permits through the City of Barberton Building Department at 330-848-6724.
I have read and understand I must comply with Zoning Ordinances.
Shed ( less than 200 square feet): $40Fence: $40Pool: $40Sign: $40Set Back(s): $40Accessory Buildings: $40Miscellaneous: $40
We accept cash, checks (made payable to City of Norton), and credit/debit cards (a 3% processing fee will be added).
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field