- Neva Gibson, Chair - Term: March 1, 2021 - February 29, 2024
- Ruth Stimac, Vice Chair - Term: March 1, 2021 - February 29, 2024
- Kaitlin Witzberger - Term: March 1, 2021 - February 29, 2024
- Richard Witwer - Term: March 1, 2023 - February 28, 2026
- Robert Fritz - Term: March 1, 2021 - February 29, 2024
Members are elected to three year terms.
Powers & Duties
The Park and Cemetery Board shall suggest general policy making and planning for all Municipal parks and for all Municipal cemeteries, subject to the appropriations of Council, and shall have such other powers and duties as may be conferred upon it by Council not inconsistent herewith. Labor and equipment to perform the work shall be supplied by, and shall be under the supervision of, the Director of Public Service, who shall also be responsible for the purchasing function. Charter Amended November 6, 2007.
The mission of the City of Norton’s Parks and Cemetery Board is to enhance the quality of life in our city by providing and maintaining quality parks and green spaces and to preserve the historical cemeteries under our care.